Thursday, March 4, 2010

Men: Why I Love You, too!

I second that emotion of the Urban Goddess! I too, am a conscientious objector to the Gender War!

I've had my share of issues with men who just don't know better. I even poke fun, on occasion. Yep, you're from Mars. So glad you're not from Pluto. You know place isn't a planet anymore! But I wouldn't have it any other way. Guys! Keep doing those things ya'll do. With the things ya'll do it with. You know?
Pheromones and testosterone. There are some healthy sisters out here that appreciate you, and love you just the way you are!

Please! Click Here to read this fabulous article "Men: Why I Love You" by Robyn Lark Wakefield. It would look like plagiarism is I wrote what I think and feel about men! Tell your friends to read it!

And for my few Mom in Apt 10b friends.. This should help explain why I suddenly - overnight.. quite literally.. went from being "The Mom in Apt 10b" to "The Goddess in Apt. 10b." I was exploring online last night. Looking for some soul food. Found all sorts of good stuff! I feel like Lisa Burke did from The Secret. It's all coming together quite beautifully, now.

I just me, and I just love you, too!

Many Blessings,
Jackie

aka..

0 comments: